WARRANTY & SHIPPING POLICY
If your goods have arrived damaged or faulty, we are happy to repair your item.
Exchange by the following process
- The jewellery piece MUST have been purchased within three months.
- Lady Mauve is to be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images of the faulty jewelry must be emailed.
- THIS DOESN'T MEAN EXCHANGE ON ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN BROKEN OR DAMAGED FROM WEAR AND TEAR OF THE CUSTOMER.
- The team will assess your jewellery item, and if our manufacturers damage the piece, a full refund or exchange will be granted. The item can be dropped off at our studio, but if the shipment is needed to return to you, it will be at your cost.
Shipment processing time
All orders will be processed within 1-3 business days with DHL for international shipments and Emirates Post for shipments throughout the UAE. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Free Local shipping throughout the United Arab Emirates on orders above 250 AED
Free International Shipping on orders above 500 AED
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order contains your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Lady Mauve is not responsible for customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the customer's responsibility (tariffs, taxes, etc.)